anybody been yet?
did you like it?
and if you haven't been, i guess if you wanna come out tonight's the last night....
anybody been yet?
did you like it?
and if you haven't been, i guess if you wanna come out tonight's the last night....
Yeah, i went last weekend. it was pretty fun.-
I think in the past the cornmaze has been a whole lot better..but that is just my opinion!
we just cant seem to get enough people out to help us [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
besides it's on the fire dept, and the ROTC
i went a couple weeks ago. I thougt it was ok, but im not much into those kinda things.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I went one time, it sucked.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
thats what i think...i went last year and it seemed better last year than this year...but then again, i went with a whole different group of ppl...haha.
Bookmarks